QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, January 21, 2012

QPR's First Prem Home Win Since Chelsea: Compilation of Match Reports & Managerial Comments

- QPR vs Wigan: Photos from Today

- For comprehensive and latest QPR news-related pieces and discussion, visit the football-only, somewhat-different QPR Report Messageboard. All QPR Perspectives genuinely welcomed! Or comment on any of the articles posted below - QPR REPORT Available on TWITTER!

- QPR will Play Newcastle United (Away) in the Fifth Round of the FA Youth Cup

- Three Days From Now: The Asian Football Awards: Nominees Include Tony Fernandes and Lakshmi Mittal...Also a couple of other QPR Nominations

- The Current Bottom Six Premiership Clubs: Their Remaining Fixtures

- Latest QPR Player Signing Reports/Gossip

- Recent QPR Transfer Gossip: Player-by-Player

QPR vs WIGAN - Video

- More Extensive Video of QPR vs Wigan (Via Betacam)

1 Man City 21 41 51
2 Man Utd 21 32 48
3 Tottenham 21 18 46
4 Chelsea 22 15 41
5 Arsenal 21 7 36
6 Newcastle 22 2 36
7 Liverpool 22 4 35
8 Stoke 22 -10 30
9 Norwich 22 -4 29
10 Sunderland 22 5 27
11 Aston Villa 22 -3 27
12 Fulham 22 -3 26
13 Swansea 22 -4 26
14 Everton 22 -4 26
15 West Brom 22 -9 25
16 QPR 22 -15 20
17 Bolton 22 -19 19
18 Blackburn 22 -12 18
19 Wolves 22 -15 18
20 Wigan 22 -26 15

QPR Official Site


Posted on: Sat 21 Jan 2012

Mark Hughes insists this is 'just the beginning' for his new QPR side.

Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk after the R's eased to a 3-1 win against rock-bottom Wigan Athletic at Loftus Road, the Rangers gaffer heaped praise on his charges.

"I'm delighted for the guys," he said.

"They've been first class in their attitude since the day I walked through the door.

"We've asked them to take a hell of a lot on board, but they've been excellent.

"Today they worked exceptionally hard to make the game happen.

"It was all happening.

"It was a great game for the neutral.

"When you're as emotionally involved as I am, and the players and the fans are, it's always a little bit more difficult to watch, but I'm sure we'll all go home with a smile on our face tonight.

"It was end-to-end, but we fully deserved to come out on top."

After Heidar Helguson's penalty opened the scoring, Akos Buzsaky doubled the R's lead with a free-kick of the highest order.

Hugo Rodallega pulled one back for the Latics with a fine set-piece of his own, before Tommy Smith saved the best until last, with a 30-yard blockbuster.

"No Premier League games are easy, but each and every player stepped up, and of course, we scored two fantastic goals," Hughes said.

"They were equally as outstanding as each other - and Rodallega's was top drawer too.

"When Smith's went in I felt we were quite comfortable."

Despite the result, Hughes refused to get too carried away, concluding: "We fully understand what's ahead of us.

"This is just the beginning for this group of players.

"We know we need home wins and we've got one today, so we're all delighted.

"All in all, it was a very satisfying win.



QPR boss hails ‘excellent’ Buzsaky

Boss Mark Hughes praised Akos Buzsaky after the Hungarian played a starring role in QPR’s 3-1 victory over Wigan.

Buzsaky, frozen out by Hughes’ predecessor Neil Warnock, scored with a spectacular free-kick to help Rangers to their first league win under the new manager.

Buzsaky netted QPR’s second goal.
“Technically, Akos is a good player and it’s obvious he has ability,” said Hughes.

“He hasn’t played many games and was flagging towards the end so I took him off, but he was excellent today.”

Rangers’ win against the Premier League’s bottom side took them out of the bottom three and eased their fears of an immediate return to the Championship.

But Hughes warned that they still have a tough battle ahead as they look to avoid the drop.

He said: “We’ve now got to show that kind of attitude and determination in every game.

“We know it’s going to be tough, but you’ve obviously got a better chance when you play with that kind of commitment.”

Meanwhile, Rangers are assessing a hamstring strain suffered by striker DJ Campbell, who was substituted at half-time.

“It’s a tweak. We’re hopeful it’s not too bad,” Hughes revealed.




Mark Hughes hailed the performance of his players after seeing them deliver him his first Premier League win as QPR manager against Wigan this afternoon.

Rangers seemed in freefall under Hughes' predecessor Neil Warnock, but the Welshman steered his team out of the relegation zone with a comprehensive 3-1 victory over bottom side Wigan.

Despite an edgy start, Rangers never looked in danger of not recording their first league home win since October as goals from Akos Buszaky, Heidar Helguson and Tommy Smith sealed the victory in front of a jubilant Loftus Road crowd while Hugo Rodallega was on the scoresheet for the visitors.

Rumours of dressing room unrest had dogged Warnock during the latter part of his tenure at the west London club, but Rangers put on a united display today, much to Hughes' pleasure.

"I'm delighted. It was a good performance," Hughes said.

"It's not easy winning Premier League games you give yourself a better chance if you are committed and you work hard. That's what we did today.

"The lads have been working exceptionally hard since I came here. I have only been here two weeks but when you are down near the bottom of the league it's important to show commitment and the right attitude and the lads are doing that so a lot of credit has to go to them.

"It hasn't been easy for them but they have shown character, they have come together as a group and I have sensed there is a real togetherness here."

Rangers' task was made a lot easier when James McCarthy inexplicably handled Joey Barton's corner in the 32nd minute when he realised he could not get across to head the midfielder's in-swinging ball clear.

Helguson made no mistake from 12 yards and the home side dominated the match from then on.

Roberto Martinez, whose Wigan side have won just three times this term, lamented the midfielder's error.

"It was the wrong decision (from McCarthy)," the Spaniard said.

"Somehow he felt that someone was going to get across him and he used his arm to hit the ball. That was a really disappointing decision because it cost us dearly.

"The first goal in this kind of game is always very important and from then on we were a little bit nervous."

Martinez's team remain rooted to the foot of the table and their next fixture is against high-flying Tottenham a week on Tuesday.

The Latics have not been out of the bottom three since October, but their manager is confident his team will avoid the drop once more after flirting with relegation ever since they were promoted in 2005.

"I am really, really confident we will stay up," Martinez said.

"We have to play a lot better than today, though, that's clear. We went through a spell of eight straight defeats but we overcame that. We are ready. There are 16 games to go. We know we need to get eight wins and I feel we are well capable of doing that.

"We will carry on working to try to improve the squad. We had a couple of injuries today and without them we were a bit soft.

"We will use the transfer window to try to help the players we have at the club, but we already have belief and desire to do it."

Hughes has been active in his pursuit of new players since arriving at Loftus Road, with Nedum Onuoha, Taye Taiwo, Alex and Henrique all in talks with the club over potential moves to Loftus Road.

His fringe players did their best to persuade him no new arrivals are needed today, however.

Buszaky curled in a brilliant free-kick on the verge of half-time and Smith's 25-yard rocket sealed the win in the second half. Helguson could have added a second in the second half from the spot but his effort was saved by Ali Al-Habsi.

Hughes was particularly keen to shower praise on Buszaky, a player who was frozen out under Warnock.

"He is a good player. I thought it would be a tight game today and I knew he has ability from set plays. Thankfully it paid off," Hughes added.

The Welshman hopes to sign at least one new addition by the start of next week.

"I will get some updates tomorrow, no doubt," he said.

"I would hope there would be some progress on some of them by Monday." Sporting Life

Dave Mcintyre/West London Sport
QPRJoey makes noise but Akos speaks volumes

Amid the furore created by a QPR midfielder publicly mocking his former manager, another did his talking on the pitch and seized the chance to shine following Neil Warnock’s departure.

Akos Buzsaky had already given Warnock’s successor food for thought with two promising performances, before helping Mark Hughes to his first league win as Rangers boss with a fine display and a spectacular goal.

Joey Barton, meanwhile, had a decent game.

And Barton would do well to sum up in 140 characters what Nietzsche would have made of Buzsaky’s contribution to the Rangers cause this week compared with his.

Smith scored a cracker.
Not that Buzsaky did it all himself. Heidar Helguson was excellent throughout and set the ball rolling with a 33rd-minute penalty.

Buzsaky doubled the lead shortly before half-time with a brilliant 30-yard free-kick that went in off the post.

And after Hugo Rodallega pulled a goal back with a superb free-kick of his own, Helguson missed from the spot before Tommy Smith’s long-range screamer sealed a crucial win against the Premier League’s bottom side.

Barton was back after the suspension he incurred for being sent off in Rangers’ last home league game, against Norwich.

That match proved to be Warnock’s last at Loftus Road and after it he staunchly defended the controversial player’s conduct – as he did on many occasions following Barton’s August move from Newcastle.

Barton thanked him with a tirade of criticism on Twitter in the build-up to this match, which Rangers desperately needed to win in order to ease their relegation fears.

Fortunately for the R’s, the unassuming Buzsaky has been out to prove his point in a very different way.

He shot wide after a clever turn and run, before having a free-kick tipped away by keeper Ali Al-Habsi during a lively opening.

Barton did play a part in the all-important opening goal, as it was his corner which James McCarthy inexplicably handled.

Helguson tucked away the resulting penalty and Buzsaky’s subsequent strike gave QPR a two-goal cushion at the break.

The Hungarian was just as impressive in the second half, connecting with a blistering volley from the edge of the penalty area which Al-Habsi did well to push over.

After Rodallega’s goal gave Wigan hope, Helguson was given the chance to score his second of the match – and 10th of the season – when he was clumsily fouled by Gary Caldwell.

This time Al-Habsi kept out Helguson’s penalty, diving to his right to claw the ball away.

But he could do nothing when Smith, on as a half-time substitute for the injured DJ Campbell, let fly with a 30-yarder that flew into the corner of the net



QPR manager Mark Hughes praises a '"mentally strong" performance from his new side in a 3-1 home Premier League win over bottom club Wigan.
Goals from Heidar Helguson, Akos Buzsaky and Tommy Smith lifted QPR out of the relegation zone and give Hughes his first Premier League victory since taking charge at Loftus Road, and only Rangers' second home win of the season.


?\There was little that the R's number one could do about Wigan's next attempt, however, as the visitors pulled a goal back to ensure a nervy finale.

Buzsaky was penalised for a foul on Maynor Figueroa 25 yards from goal, before Rodallega bent a wonderful effort into the top right-hand corner, leaving the watching Kenny with no chance.

Moments later, the Latics spurned a great chance to put themselves on terms.

Ronnie Stam freed fellow substitute Conor Sammon in the box, but the Irish forward could only shoot wide of the left-hand post from close range.

QPR were handed a controversial penalty - their second spot-kick of the afternoon - in the 73rd minute.

Caldwell was punished for a push into the back of Helguson, with referee Mr Moss once again pointing to the spot.

Video replays, however, suggested that the challenge came outside of the box.

Perhaps justice was done, therefore, when Al Habsi dived to his right to tip away Helguson's second penalty of the afternoon with a magnificent stop.

Helguson almost redeemed himself just two minutes later, with his outrageous snap-shot from range only just going past the right-hand post.

Rangers were soon on the attack again, with Mackie lashing an effort over the bar on 78 minutes, following Wright-Phillips' measured ball.

But victory was finally secure for the R's nine minutes from time thanks to another splendid strike.

Barton's outstanding sliding tackle started the move, before Wright-Phillips found substitute Smith.

Thereafter, the former Watford man drove at the Latics defence before curling a fabulous effort into the top left-hand corner of the net from fully 30 yards.

QPR: Kenny, Hill, Hall, Campbell (Smith 46), Mackie, Buzsaky (Derry 83), Barton, Young, Helguson, Wright-Philips, Ferdinand.

Subs: Cerny, Orr, Bothroyd, Ramage, Macheda.

Goals: Helguson (pen 33), Buzsaky (45), Smith (81)

Bookings: Barton (70), Young (85)

Wigan Athletic: Al Habsi, Gohouri, McCarthy, Caldwell, Watson, Moses, Gomez (Crusat 61), McArthur (Sammon 46), Boyce (Stam 69), Rodallega, Figueroa.

Subs: Pollitt, Di Santo, McManaman, Lopez.

Goals: Rodallega (66)

Bookings: McCarthy (32), Gohouri (44)

Referee: Mr J Moss

Attendance: 16,002 (392 away)


Rodallega rocket isn't enough to pull off fight back at Loftus Road

Report by Nick Taylor

It was a game of spectacular goals and set pieces, both saved and scored today as Hugo Rodallega scored a contender for goal of the month with a curling right-footed free kick but, QPR put forward their contenders as well.

QPR went ahead with a Heidar Helguson penalty following a handball in the box by James McCarthy. They then made it 2-0 through an Akos Buzsaky free kick before half time. Rodallega's strike gave Latics hope but then QPR were given another penalty which was expertly saved by Ali Al Habsi

On 81 minutes the game was finished off when Tommy Smith smashed a shot in from 35 yards.

Latics travelled to a blustery and rainy London with three changes to their team as Steve Gohouri replaced the injured Antolin Alcaraz, Ben Watson came in for Albert Crusat and Emmerson Boyce coming in for Ronnie Stam.

In what was QPR manager Mark Hughes' first game, Latics almost made it very uncomfortable twice within the first seven minutes of the game. Firstly through Gohouri who found space in the area from a free kick but, saw his placed shot edge just wide of the post and then Victor Moses found space down the left hand side but, his ball across goal seemed to be in slow motion and nobody could get onto the end of it.

Al Habsi was in wonderful form once again this afternoon and he pulled off a string of saves that kept the game level but, when McCarthy gave away a penalty for handball, there was nothing the keeper could do about as Helguson tucked the ball into the bottom corner despite the Omani diving the right way.

It then became worse for Latics as another foul was made, this time by Gohouri on the edge of the area and Buzsaky punished the Ivorian defender and his team mates as he whipped the ball over the wall and into the net.

Roberto Martinez ringed the changes and brought on Conor Sammon for James McArthur at half time, with Stam and Crusat also making appearances in the second half.

The game struggled to pick up pace, but when Gohouri was fouled on the egde of the QPR area, Rodallega did the honours to turn in his second goal of the season.

The strike was beautiful to say the least as it curled around the wall and knicked the post on the way in.

More twists and turns were to come as Gary Caldwell gave away a penalty but, Al Habsi's outstretched right hand denied Helguson a second and then on 81 minutes, substitute Tommy Smith found himself in space 35 yards out and hammered it home. Smith's goal has to be admired but the Latics midfielders should have closed down better.

The game ended with yet more fouls and little creative play as QPR saw the game out.

Latics remain in 20th place and four points away from the safety mark.

Jamie Jackson/Guardian

QPR beat Wigan to give new manager Mark Hughes first league win

On taking over at QPR, Mark Hughes talked about his players having to understand quickly what was required. On this evidence it is to adhere to a tight shape, fan out when in possession to offer options, and shoot more.

Simple, maybe, but in the last days of Neil Warnock QPR too often lost their way and games when teams got at them. Here, Tommy Smith's 79th-minute 30-yard shot that sealed the win illustrated Hughes's point when he also stated that conversion not creation was what has hobbled QPR this season.

A dire run of two points from 27 is now five from 30 and Hughes said: "I'm delighted � a good performance, initially we were a little apprehensive but I thought we settled reasonably quickly and started to get the ball down to pass and move."

Asked if his players had worked specifically on being more ruthless in front of goal, he said: "We're working on everything in fairness. But fair play to the lads it's been a difficult period � only two weeks since we've come through the door, for them to show the attitude and commitment that they're doing shows them great credit. It's not easy when you're down the bottom end of table and you have to have mental strength � I sense there's a real togetherness."

Despite this being a contest between two sides stuck in the exit chamber of the Premier League this was a riveting watch. Bottom place (Wigan) against 18th (QPR) in late January sounded like an advert for a tense and torpid affair but it was pacy and entertaining to the close as Hughes registered his first Premier League victory as QPR manager.

Wigan's Victor Moses raced down the left from near halfway to leave Luke Young flailing before zipping a ball across Paddy Kenny that no team-mate could convert. This followed Jordi G�mez delivering a cross that a dozing home defence allowed Steve Gohouri to meet unmarked but he missed wide right.

Despite their more clinical edge, QPR still spurned chances. DJ Campbell's smart dummy allowed the ball to find Heidar Helguson but after he ran at the defence a left-foot effort went wide.

Campbell looked sharp until opportunity came knocking: a flipped pass from Joey Barton removed the defence but found only a static Campbell and strike partner Helguson.

Akos Buzsaky then missed with two attempts though he would end the period planting a 25-yard free-kick beyond Ali al-Habsi that pinged in off the right post. Preceding this the muscular Jamie Mackie beat a clutch of players and blazed the ball at Wigan's goalkeeper who saw it swerve and saved with a left glove.

From the ensuing corner QPR won the penalty that opened their account. Barton's delivery from the left quadrant was poor but James McCarthy decided to stick out an arm and handle the ball for some reason. Helguson stroked home for a ninth of the campaign.

When Hugo Rodallega, one of the too many quiet visiting players, blasted a 30-yard free-kick beyond Kenny that was 2-1 and Wigan had a glimmer. But the home side continued to pour forward and before Smith's killer strike QPR could afford to miss a penalty � Helguson this time seeing his kick produce a fine save from Habsi to his right.

The Hoops are now 16th and clear of danger, for the moment at least. But Roberto Mart�nez's side continue at the bottom, having scored a paltry 19 times, this league's lowest. He said: "We couldn't control the game and we got punished from two dead-ball situations and obviously a very unfortunate penalty from our point of view. Once we got the goal back we were starting to get on the ball ,we were starting to push Queens Park Rangers back.

"But we are disappointed because we expected to come here and have a better performance all-round."

Mart�nez is targeting eight wins from the last 16 games for survival � not impossible, but hard.



By Gerry Cox at Loftus Road

While all the attention was on Joey Barton and his Twitter feud with Neil Warnock, it was three of the old guard who gave QPR their first victory under new manager Mark Hughes and lifted them out of the relegation zone.

Heidar Helguson, Akos Buzsaky and Tommy Smith were stalwarts of QPR's Championship-winning side last season, and scored the goals to give QPR their first league win at Loftus Road since beating Chelsea last October.

And with Barton uncharacteristically quiet on his return from a three-match suspension, it was Buzsaky, the Hungarian who came in from the cold who ran the show for QPR.

Buzsaky, nicknamed the White Pele by Rangers fans, had hardly played once Barton was signed last summer. But Mark Hughes recalled him last week and the Hungarian midfielder outshone Barton and his other expensive team-mates to set QPR on the road to victory.

Buzsaky was at the heart of QPR's best moves, and had a stinging shot turned away by Ali Al-Habsi shortly before Heidar Helguson opened the scoring with a 33rd minute penalty. It was a needless concession by Wigan, with James McCarthy handling the ball as a Barton corner flew in at head height, and Helguson drove the ball home from the penalty spot.

Buzsaky then had another fierce drive well saved before making it 2-0 shortly before half-time. DJ Campbell was stopped crudely by Steve Gohouri as he ran in on goal, and Buzsaky hit the resulting free-kick in perfectly from 30 yards, the ball going in off the inside of the far post.

That looked to have put the game out of the reach of Wigan, who had hardly threatened Paddy Kenny's goal after the opening few minutes. A Jordi Gomez free-kick was flicked goalwards by Hugo Rodallega, and a Victor Moses cross flew across the face of goal, but other than that it was all QPR in the first half.

Luke Young almost scored with a fluke, his mis-hit cross heading for the far corner of goal before it was away by Al Habsi, who also saved Jamie Mackie's long-range shot.

The Wigan keeper continued to defy QPR after half-time, making another great stop from a brilliant volley by Buzsaky. From the resulting corner, Barton had a simpler chance but fluffed his shot.

Just as the home supporters thought they were home and dry, chanting “Thank You Neil Warnock” in tribute to the former manager, Rodallega got Wigan back in contention with a 66th minute free-kick.

The Colombian striker was in a similar spot to Buzsaky, if not slightly farther out, but hit the ball sweetly to curl it past Kenny and give his side some hope. Wigan would have been level if Connor Sammon had not dragged his shot wide of the far post, and then Al Habsi saved another penalty from Helguson after Gary Caldwell was harshly ruled to have held him back.

Al-Habsi dived to his right to make the save, thowing Wigan another lifeline. But Tommy Smith led a break from QPR's penalty area, exchanging passes with Shaun Wright-Phillips before hitting an unstoppable shot from 25 yards past Al Habsi in the 80th minute.



Hughes registers first league win as QPR manager

Mark Hughes registered his first Barclays Premier League win as QPR
manager with a convincing victory over hapless Wigan at Loftus Road.

Rangers started nervously, but took the lead in the 32nd minute when Heidar Helguson slotted home from the spot after James McCarthy handled in the box and they then made it 2-0 on the stroke of half-time thanks to Akos Buzsaky's brilliant free-kick.

Hugo Rodallega pulled one back for the Latics with a strike of equal brilliance before Tommy Smith blasted home from 25 yards to complete the win following Helguson's failure to convert a second penalty.

This morning's back pages may have concentrated on Joey Barton's Twitter tirade against former boss Neil Warnock, but the only thing Hughes was concerned with today was the three points.

The Welshman saw his team slip into the relegation zone after losing his first game in charge against Newcastle last week, but they are now out of the bottom three.

After last week's tricky fixture on Tyneside, Hughes must have been encouraged to see Wigan - who have won just three times this term - were next up.

The bottom-of-the-table Latics, with the worst scoring record in the top four divisions, started strongly, however, and should have been ahead inside three minutes.

Steve Gohouri gained two yards on his marker to meet Jordi Gomez's cross but he side-footed a yard wide with Rodallega lurking at the back post.

Victor Moses then cut in from the left, skipped past two challenges and fired across the box but no-one could tap in.

Barton sent Luke Young down the right for QPR and his miscued cross drifted towards goal, causing Ali Al Habsi to back-pedal and tip over athletically.

The move seemed to kick Rangers into gear. DJ Campbell just missed a chance to prod home before lashing a chance wide following a mistake by Gohouri. Shaun Wright-Phillips then had a shot blocked by McCarthy, before Gohouri put in a crucial block to deny the winger moments later.

The former Manchester City man then laid the ball off to Buzsaky, who turned his marker before firing a superb 30-yard effort that beat the out-stretched Al Habsi, but flew inches wide.

The Latics stopper denied Jamie Mackie moments later with a fine save, but a glaring error from McCarthy then gifted the hosts the lead in the 32nd minute.

Inexplicably, the midfielder chose to palm the ball away from danger from Barton's corner when he realised he could not head the inswinging cross clear and Jon Moss pointed to the spot.

McCarthy went into the book and Helguson slotted home for his eighth league strike of the season.

Al Habsi did well to tip Buzsaky's 25-yard free-kick around the post, but the Hungarian beat the Latics stopper with two minutes of the half left.

Gohouri's trip on Campbell gave QPR a dangerous free-kick 25 yards out and Buzsaky curled a wonderful effort over the wall and into the net off a post to make it 2-0.

Wigan boss Roberto Martinez introduced striker Connor Sammon for James McArthur at the break while Smith came on for Campbell for the hosts.

Gomez ploughed a volley in to the stands after a quiet opening to the second half.

The ball then popped up to Buzsaky at the other end following Wright-Phillips' lay-off and he fired a peach of a volley which Al Habsi tipped around the post with a brilliant diving save.

The visitors found a way back into the game in the 65th minute when Barton upended Maynor Figueroa on the edge of the box and Rodallega curled in the resulting free-kick which had Paddy Kenny rooted to the spot.

Sammon slipped in behind the QPR defence and calmly controlled the ball, but could only fire a yard wide of Kenny's goal.

Referee Moss awarded his second penalty of the afternoon with 17 minutes left when he adjudged Gary Caldwell had climbed over Helguson's back in the box.

The Icelandic striker stepped up to take the spot-kick but Al Habsi saved this time down low to his right.

Helguson came within inches of making amends moments later when he hammered a powerful volley that sailed inches wide of Al Habsi's goal, with the former Bolton man easily beaten.

Mackie had the perfect chance to put the game beyond Wigan's reach with 12 minutes left when he galloped clear following Wright-Phillips' through-ball, but the home crowd, and Hughes, despaired as the forward blasted over.

Smith put the game beyond doubt the following minute, however, when he crashed a thundering piledriver past Al Habsi from 25 yards.

Buzsaky received a standing ovation when he was replaced by Shaun Derry as Rangers ran out comfortable winners.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footb....r-6292764. html


Through thick or thin I will be there. This was one of the sweetest days of my life. I shall sleep with a big smile on my face. Come on you rangers.

What a great game. Well done all. Players played their heart out.

Love you tommy smith. What a goal.

What a goal. What a goal. Great one akos.

Great penalty. Well done heidar.

Blog Archive