QPR Fans have been led to believe that QPR had abandoned their plans for a new Training Complex at Warren Farm
Murad Qureshi @MuradQureshiAM Follow
The London Assembly’s Regeneration Committee will meet tomorrow to examine the stadium-led regeneration schemes underway at the Olympic Park and proposed at Old Oak Common.
The Committee will question the following guests;
- Neale Coleman, Deputy Chair, LLDC
- Tara Warren, Marketing and Communications Director, West Ham United Football Club
- Mark Donnelly, Chief Operating Officer, Queen’s Park Rangers Football Club
- Kim Bromley-Derry, Chief Executive, London Borough of Newham
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, 16 September from 10.00am in Committee Room 5 (The Queen’s Walk, London SE1).
Media and members of the public are invited to attend. The meeting can also be viewed via webcast.
Notes to editors:
1. The stadium-led regeneration survey: http://talklondon.london.gov.uk/content/impact-new-stadium
2. Gareth Bacon AM, Chairman of the Regeneration Committee, is available for interview. See contact details below.
3. As well as investigating issues that matter to Londoners, the London Assembly acts as a check and a balance on the Mayor.
For more details, please contact Lisa Lam in the Assembly Media Office on 020 7983 4067. For out-of-hours media enquiries please call 020 7983 4000 and ask for the Assembly duty press officer. Non-media enquiries should be directed to the Public Liaison Unit, Greater London Authority, on 020 7983 4100. London Assembly
Archived webcasts are normally made available within a couple of hours of the end of the meeting.
Regeneration Committee - Tue 16 September 2014, 10am (With QPR's Mark Donnelly)