QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, October 27, 2006

Departing Swindon Manager, Dennis Wise "It was also a pleasure to work with Mark Devlin and Bill Power.”

-
As "almost" ex-QPR player, Dennis Wise departs Swindon for Leeds:
Swindon Advertiser - Why Wise quit?
EXCLUSIVE: DENNIS Wise admits off-the-field issues played a role in his sudden departure from the County Ground as he looks ahead to a new chapter at Elland Road.
Speaking exclusively to the Swindon Advertiser in his first interview since quitting Town on Monday, the former Swindon boss revealed influences away from the pitch helped him on his way....
Wise said: “A small factor in my departure was that I found it difficult to work with an unnamed individual connected with Town.
“I will say no more than that.
“I'd like to say thanks to the fans who made me feel so welcome during my time there.
“It was also a pleasure to work with Mark Devlin and Bill Power.”...
This is Swindon

Blog Archive