QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, October 04, 2012

16 Games Away Without a Win...Terry Mancini Turns 70...QPR Exit Loftus Road: Flashback to QPR's First Move to the White City...Next WBA

-




-  See More re QPR's 1931-32 Move to the White City at the Bushman Photo Archives
                                   
                              



QPR REPORT MESSAGEBOARD

_________________________________________________________________________________

 - Factoid: QPR have now played for the equivalent of an entire day and night (24 hours) without an Away win (16 Games): Hopefully this "Streak" will end at WBA

 - Next: WBA! Shared Players/Past Results/Old Photos


- Factoid II: Hogan Ephraim is the only QPR Player in the 25 Man Squad (besides third goalie, Brian Murphy who has to play any part in any first team game this season.


- Pre-Season Predictions for How QPR Would Do


- Premiership League Table from a year ago after Six Games

- On This Day in 1969, Vic Mobley Makes his QPR Debut (and moment of "Marsh Magic" - Video)


- Six Years Ago Today: Coaching Staff Changes at Loftus Road...Five Years Ago: Mick Harford's First Game in Charge...Four Years Ago: Parejo/Briatore "Controversy"


- England Under-21 Squad Announced. No one from QPR. But Raheem Sterling Included


- QPR London Call-in Tonight: Riggs, Faurlin & Ferdinand


Latest FIFA World Rankings


Ex-Leeds and Cardiff's Peter Ridsdale: Barred from Being  a Director. But not barred from being a Club Chairman!


Terry Mancini Turns 70 Today


 - Next: WBA! Shared Players/Past Results/Old Photos


- Latest FIFA World Rankings


- Ex-Leeds and Cardiff's Peter Ridsdale: Barred from Being  a Director. But not barred from being a Club Chairman!


PaulWarburton/FUlham Chronicle

Taarabt reveals showdown talks with QPR boss

ADEL Taarabt revealed he had a showdown with QPR manager Mark Hughes before the West Ham game on Monday night – but proved a point by scoring a wonder goal despite the 2-1 home defeat.

The mercurial Moroccan admitted to club'’s website he has been through emotional turmoil since playing just one match so far – the 5-0 home defeat to Swansea on opening day.

He said: “I went to see him this week and told him ‘I’m not happy with this situation, gaffer’. He said ‘it was not his mistake, but my mistake, because my attitude has not been right.’

“But I told him I’m going to fight for you and this club and win games. Be patient with me.”

The Muslim midfielder insisted he knew he was going to score because he had a T-shirt with the slogan ‘I love Allah’ underneath his club shirt bared to all in celebration after the ball whistled over the head of Jussi Jääskeläinen.

Tarrabt explained: “It’s been a difficult time for me, and I thought I was going to start. But when I came on I knew I was going to score because I put something on my shirt – and I usually don’t.”

--- 

Blog Archive