- One of QPR's Chief Scouts, Stuart Webber, who joined QPR in August, has joined Wolves as "Head of Recruitment."
- Wesley Sneijder to QPR - How a Twitter prank fooled the masses
- FA Cup Third Round Day: WBA
- Five Years ago Today - and 39 Years Ago Today - QPR Travelled to Chelsea in the Third Round of the FA Cup
- BIRTHDAYS Today: For Ex-QPRs Kenny Jackett, Dean Neal and Vinnie Jones
- Year Ago: Warnock on the Brink - Messageboard Discussion Flashback.
- Five Years Ago Yesterday: Fitz Hall Joins QPR
GUARDIAN/David Hytner - John Terry forced to backtrack on Frank Lampard Chelsea exit claims • Terry said he would be 'devastated' if Lampard left • Club annoyed and Rafael Benítez admits 'surprise'
- Video from 44 Years Ago: QPR FA CUP THIRD ROUND EXIT
Dave McIntyre/West London Sport
THE SUN/PAUL JIGGINs
Bos ‘hurt’ mystery
JOSE BOSINGWA has sparked more fury at QPR by claiming he is not fit enough to train or play.
The £65,000-a-week Portuguese defender was fined two weeks’ wages for refusing to be a sub against Fulham last month.
He has not trained with the Hoops or played for them since. He has told the Premier League strugglers he has an injury and is unavailable.
But a Loftus Road insider said: “Everyone here is baffled.
“We are all wondering how he could have been injured when he hasn’t even been training.”
Former Chelsea star Bosingwa was handed a three-year deal by previous Rangers boss Mark Hughes in August.
But he angered new manager Harry Redknapp when he refused to sit on the bench in the derby against the Cottagers. The Sun
"QPR KEEPS ME AWAKE AT NIGHT"
Snippet quote by Tony Fernandes in Financial Times article re Air Asia
"...Mr Fernandes retorts that 80 per cent of his time is spent on AirAsia – but admits football is a source of greater worry.
“QPR keeps me awake at night, not the aviation business,” he says.." Financial Times