- SeeMore Photos from QPR's First Time at Park Royal (Courtesy Bushman Archives)
- QPR's New Stadium: Compilation of Articles
- See Photos from QPR's First Time at Park Royal (Courtesy Bushman Archives)
From Wikipedia -
"Queens Park Rangers played on two grounds within Park Royal.
The first was the Horse Ring, the site of the now-demolished Guinness Brewery, on the Royal Agricultural Society's show grounds from 1904 to 1907 which had a capacity of 40,000.
When the Society sold the grounds in 1907, QPR moved to the Park Royal Ground, 400 yards south, an almost exact replica of Ayresome Park, with a capacity of 60,000.
The club were forced to move out in February 1915 as the ground was taken over by the Army. Wikipedia