QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Bircham on Being Sold by QPR

-
BBC - Bircham not keen to leave Rangers

Midfielder Marc Bircham insists he has "no wish" to leave Queens Park Rangers, despite being transfer-listed.
"I found out last week the club wanted to sell me, so I said they should put me on the transfer list," he said. "They turned down a bid from Sheffield United in January. I was told in March they wanted me to sign a new deal. "To be honest, it looks like I'm going, - I'm a bit angry about the situation. But being a (QPR) fan, a big part of me hopes no-one puts in a bid."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/4956260.stm


TEAMTALK
Bircham - I want to stay with Rangers
Marc Bircham has insisted he has no wish to leave QPR despite being placed on the transfer list.
The 27-year-old midfielder is among eight players to be listed as the west London club look to restructure their squad for next season.
Bircham is one of three players - including unlisted Dan Shittu and winger Lee Cook - who will depart Loftus Road if another club meets Rangers' asking price.
"I had no wish to leave," lifelong Rangers fan Bircham said. "I found out last week that the club wanted to sell me, so I said they should put me on the transfer list.
"They turned down a bid from Sheffield United last January and I was told in March that they wanted me to sign a new contract.
"To be honest, it looks like I'm going, and I'm a bit angry about the situation. But, being a fan, there is a big part of me that hopes there is no-one puts in a bid, and (caretaker-boss) Gary Waddock does not want me to go."
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1801_1188905,00.html

Blog Archive