QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ex-QPRs: Matt Rose for Yeovil?...Aaron Brown Apologizes to Swindon Fans

-
Teamtalk - Knights set to complete move
High-flying Yeovil have agreed a deal to sign Ipswich striker Darryl Knights on loan until the end of the season....
...Town boss Russell Slade is hoping to to snap up former QPR defender Matthew Rose and also praised midfielder Jean Paul Kalala, whose return from suspension coincided with the Glovers 2-0 win at Bournemouth.
Slade said: "I thought having Jean Paul back from suspension was a big boost for us. He was really sound in the middle of the park. I was delighted with his performance."
Teamtalk

Swindon Town Official Site


Aaron Brown

SWINDON Town midfielder Aaron Brown has today issued an apology to the Swindon fans following Tuesday night's game at Barnet.

"The initial incident was not aimed at the fans but at myself in frustration. I would like to apologise to anyone who has take any offence to what I said.

"At the end of the game I went to take a corner and it went out of play. After that a fan tried to jump the barrier and said a few things - in retrospect I would not have reacted.

Aaron Brown takes the ball on

"After a difficult time at the start of the season, which was down to my own actions, I would not put myself in that position again and once again apologise to the fans for any offence caused on Tuesday.
"There was frustration amongst the fans because our first half performance was unacceptable. We weren't good enough and the fans turned out in force at Barnet and we let them down.
"This weekend will be an important game for us and hopefully now we can rally together and get promotion," Brown commented.
Swindon


BBC -Brown apologises to Swindon fans

Brown has apologised for reacting to the fans at Underhill
Swindon midfielder Aaron Brown has apologised after gesturing to the travelling Robins fans after Tuesday's 1-0 defeat at Barnet.
"His gestures towards the terracing at the end of the game were totally unacceptable," manager Paul Sturrock told his club's website.

"I don't want any rift between Aaron and the fans because that would not do anyone any favours."

"I would like to apologise to anyone who has taken offence," Brown added.

"At the end of the game I went to take a corner and it went out of play.

"After that, a fan tried to jump the barrier and said a few things - in retrospect, I would not have reacted." BBC

Blog Archive