QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, March 09, 2006

QPR's Official Site Staff Directory - Still Not Updated

-
Still listed on the Official QPR Directory, nine days in March:
Chief Financial Officer - Chris Pennington
New Media Manager - Billy Rice billyr@qpr.co.uk
[And, there remains reference to changes in the status of the Coaching Staff, or the arrival of Alan McDonald:
First Team Coaching StaffManager - Ian HollowayFirst Team Coaches - Tim Breacker, Gary Waddock, Gary Penrice, Tony Robert
http://www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk/page/StaffDirectory/0,,10373,00.html
[Assuming of course, that there was no alteration of plans!]

How the QPR Official Site announced/reported the forthcoming departures of QPR's CFO, Chris Pennington and "New Media Manager", Billy Rice.

QPR OFFICIAL SITE - JANUARY 20, 2006
PENNINGTON DEPARTS
QPR's Chief Financial Officer, Chris Pennington, is leaving the club and moving on to pastures new.
Chris, who has agreed to stay on until the end of February, said:
"I wish the club all the best for the future and I'll look forward to returning to Loftus Road to cheer on the Superhoops."
QPR Chairman, Gianni Paladini, thanked Pennington for his help.
"I'd like to thank him for his help since we came to the club. I wish him all the best for the future and he'll always be welcome at Loftus Road."
http://www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10373~771465,00.html


QPR OFFICIAL SITE - February 2, 2006
RICE DEPARTS
New Media Manager Billy Rice is to leave QPR after three and a half years at the club.Rice took responsibility for QPR World which is the most successful World site in the Football League.Last year, Rice also took overall responsibility for the QPR website.
He said: "I've been very fortunate to work at the club through some really great times; I'll always have memories of Paul Furlong's goal against Oldham, the day of the play-off final and promotion the following season.
"I've lived every fan's dream of working for the club I've supported all my life and I'll certainly leave with a heavy heart, but life moves on and I have been offered a great opportunity elsewhere.
"I'm sure I don't need to tell our fans what a truly special club this is. I may be leaving in one sense but I'll still be back every Saturday cheering the lads on.
"I'd like to thank the people I have worked with in our department over my time here, Jim, Phil, Clinton, Jackie and Ian and also the rest of the staff at Loftus Road who do a really good job away from the spotlight.
"I'd also like to thank Ian Holloway and his staff and players for being so accommodating and for some great memories both on and off the pitch.
"My biggest thank you is to our fans that make the club what it is and make the website and QPR World amongst the top performers in the Football League. So farewell, see you in the Loft!"
Chairman Gianni Paladini is sorry to see him go: "I wish Billy all the best in the future, the place will certainly be a lot quieter without him. He's been a joy to work with and we'll really miss him around here.
"He has provided a service to QPR World that is second to none and he should be extremely proud of what he has achieved here."
Rice will leave the club at the end of February.
http://www.qpr.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10373~777798,00.html

Blog Archive