QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, August 21, 2010

QPR Alone at The Top - Best Start in Over Sixty Years...Warnock Transfer Wantds


- "Are QPR The Real Deal?"-
-For QPR and Football Updates throughout the day, also check the QPR Report Messageboard/quasi-blog. Join in or just read the various QPR and football-only discussions!

- An invitation to QPR Supporters across the globe! Whatever country. Whatever continent. Whatever age. Whatever Perspective: Come post on the growing, truly-International, QPR and football-only QPR Report Messageboard

QPR Beat Scunthorpe 2-0 to make it three league wins out of three and to sit alone at the Championship. Orr and Helguson scored for QPR in the first half. This is QPR's Best Start in over sixty years. Regrettably only 12,046 saw the game - which was one of the lowest gates in the Championship.

1 QPR 3 9 9
2 Cardiff 3 5 7
3 Burnley 3 4 7
4 Coventry 3 3 7
5 Ipswich 3 3 7
6 Millwall 3 5 6
7 Norwich 3 2 6
8 Watford 3 1 5
9 Leeds United 3 1 4
10 Doncaster 3 -2 4
11 Hull 3 -2 4
12 Barnsley 3 -3 4
13 Swansea 3 0 3
14 Crystal Palace 3 -1 3
15 Derby 3 -1 3
16 Scunthorpe 3 -2 3
17 Preston 3 -5 3
18 Reading 3 -1 2
19 Nott'm Forest 3 -1 2
20 Bristol City 3 -3 2
21 Middlesbrough 2 -2 1
22 Portsmouth 3 -3 1
23 Sheff Utd 2 -3 1
24 Leicester 3 -4 1 BBC

- Neil Warnock praised the attitude of his players after Rangers made it three wins from three with another convincing display against Scunthorpe United.

Two goals before the interval from Bradley Orr and Heidar Helguson ensured that the R's got off to their best start in a league season since the start of 1947/48 campaign.

The QPR boss was understandably thrilled with his side's 2-0 victory and told www.qpr.co.uk: "The attitude of the players has been superb.

"I thought Scunthorpe today were going to be very difficult to beat.

"It's so difficult because you're expected to win. We're delighted.

"I think the opportunities were there. We played some really good football and if their goalkeeper doesn't get ten out of ten in the newspapers tomorrow, there's something wrong isn't there!

"Adel's (Taarabt) doing well at the moment, we play a system that suits him as well. It's all about teamwork and getting the best out of every individual."

Warnock added: "We missed out on signing two players last week, but life goes on.

"If not by Derby next week, I want at least another couple of forwards in by the Middlesbrough home game.

"We've got to get one or two more quality players in, but the directors are doing their best. We have missed out on a couple of players, but we'll keep persevering

- QPR Vs Scunthorpe
- Updated Table
- Minute-by-Minute: QPR vs Scunthorpe

YANN TEAR/Fulham Chronicle - Scunthorpe brushed aside by Taarabt-inspired QPR
LUCKY Rangers fans were treated to another Adel Taarabt magic show as the Moroccan masterminded a win that takes the Rs clear at the top of the league.

Neil Warnock made sure his star player had added reason to do well – unexpectedly handing him the captain's armband in the absence of the injured Fitz Hall – and how his thrilling star player responded.

Taarabt was full of feints, dummies, dribbles and incisive passing in front of a terrorised Scunthorpe defence and was once again involved in every serious Rangers attack.

No wonder the fans repeated their mantra 'He's just too good for you!'

There was an end product too. His corner was glanced home by Bradley Orr's head in the 17th minute – giving the full-back his first goal for the club.

And a sweet move involving Taarabt and Orr (pictured) should have brought a goal – Heidar Helguson having his close-range header kept out by United keeper Joe Murphy.

But the moment of the match was a sublime 40-yard pass that picked out Helguson, who sprang the offside trap and lifted the ball over the advancing Murphy.

Murphy was seriously overworked and did well to keep out another Helguson header just before the break – with Hogan Ephraim the provider for once.

Taarabt does have another side to his game maybe and was booked for a dive inside the area by ref Graham Salisbury.

He got away with a ticking off for one borderline tangle but did not escape a yellow card when he went down under a challenge from defender Sam Togwell late in the first half.

Taarabt was much quieter in the second half and by extension, so were Rangers, although Kaspars Gorkss sent one header onto the top of the crossbar and Helguson was again guilty of a glaring miss after Ephraim had scampered onto a Taarabt pass and pulled the ball back invitingly from the byline.

But his fade-out at least allowed Rs fans their first sight this season of another player with a golden touch - Akos Buzsaky. Fulham Chronicle


Scunthorpe suffered their first away defeat of the season at league leaders Queens Park Rangers on Saturday.

Bradley Orr and Heidar Helguson notched in the first half to settle things for Neil Warnock's team, who could have added more to the scoreline.

United did have chances but failed to take them on a miserable afternoon at Loftus Road.

The Iron were forced into three changes heading into the fixture.

Rob Jones, David Mirfin and Garry Thompson missed out through injury and were replaced by Niall Canavan, Michael Raynes and stand-in captain Sam Togwell.

Joe Murphy started in goal, with Eddie Nolan, Raynes, Canavan and Jim McNulty forming the defence.

The midfield consisted of Michael O'Connor, Josh Wright, Togwell and Martyn Woolford, while Chris Dagnall supported Jonathan Forte in attack.

The substitutes, of which there were just six, were Sam Slocombe, Andrew Wright, Cliff Byrne, Bobby Grant, Michael Collins and Trent McClenahan.

Scunthorpe started the game on the front foot, and the midfielders tried to probe the Rangers defence by sending balls into the area for Forte.

The hosts had their first chance six minutes in when Matthew Connolly stabbed an effort wide from the edge of the area and just past Murphy's right-hand post.

Adel Taarabt was next to come close, having plenty of space to curl in a 25-yard free kick which Murphy had to tip around his left-hand post.

The pressure from Neil Warnock's side continued as Taarabt went down under the challenge of Woolford, but referee Graham Sailsbury booked him for diving.

And the hosts went ahead in the 16th minute as Orr glanced home a header after Taarabt's corner from the left found him in space.

Sensing more goals, Taarabt came close again as he smashed a low drive wide from the edge of the area.

Seemingly in desperation, O'Connor had a smash at goal with a quickly taken free kick but his low drive went well wide of goal.

Murphy was drawn into a quick reaction stop on 26 minutes as he tipped out Helguson's header with one hand after Jamie Mackie's deep cross from the right.

Moments later, Nolan's volley towards goal was deflected wide for a corner. From Josh Wright's subsequent set-piece, Kaspars Gorkss headed towards his own goal but the ball hit the top of the netting.

The best Scunthorpe chance of the game so far came in the 33rd minute when Dagnall clipped Forte in, who casually clipped the ball over the top of the crossbar.

In superb style, Helguson made it two for the Hoops, as he latched on to Taarabt's throughball and controlled the ball superbly before clipping it over Murphy and into the back of the net on 42 minutes.

The former Watford striker came close again just two minutes later, arrowing a header goalwards which Murphy tipped over the crossbar.

In the only minute of first half stoppage time, McNulty managed to get into the area and drag a drive wide of goal from the left as Scunthorpe entered the break two goals down.

United returned for the second period showing a bit more intent, Woolford and O'Connor combined for a free-kick on the edge of the area which saw the former turn and drill in a low effort which Paddy Kenny had to tip around his left-hand post.

During a head to head with Mackie, who charged forward and tried to round Murphy after being clipped through before firing wide from an angle, the Iron goalkeeper was left needing treatment, but he got it and carried on.

Forte and O'Connor combined well on 65 minutes, with the Northern Ireland international's shot been deflected wide by Kenny at his left-hand post.

Forte then came close at the two linked up again, with the ex-Sheffield United man's hooked volley drawing a quick stop from Kenny.

On 68 minutes Helguson headed just wide of goal as he connected with Hogan Ephraim's cross from the left.

Then, just three minutes later, he prodded over the crossbar from six yards after being set up with a low cross from the left.

The Iron were out of luck themselves going forward though, as Forte capitalised on a slip to race clear after Wright's throughball but his tame shot drew a save from Kenny.

The visitors made their first change moments after, as Grant came on for Woolford, to add some fresh impetus going forward.

Murphy was drawn into another stop ten minutes from time, as substitute Akos Buszaky's curling effort was tipped wide by the Irishman.

There was a further Iron change shortly after as Byrne replaced McNulty and Nolan switched to left-back.

Five minutes of additional stoppage tiime were given but Scunthorrpe struggled to create anything else of note.

United are next in action on Tuesday night when they host Sheffield Wednesday in the second round of the Carling Cup.

Attendance: 12,046 (439 away). Scunthorpe


QPR's fine start to the season continued against Scunthorpe United, as goals from Bradley Orr and Heidar Helguson sent them back to the summit of the npower Championship at Loftus Road.

Orr got the ball rolling for the Hoops on 17 minutes, heading home from close range following Taarabt's brilliant centre from the right.

And just four minutes short of the break, the win was sealed.

The outstanding Taarabt clipped a superb through ball over the top of the visitors' defence, before Helguson nipped in to coolly lob the keeper and send the R's on to their best start to a league campaign for 63 years.

Taarabt was named skipper for the visit of Scunthorpe to W12, while Fitz Hall was replaced by Matt Connolly in a 4-2-3-1 formation owing to a hamstring injury.

Paddy Kenny was in goal for QPR, with a back four consisting of Orr, Connolly, Kaspars Gorkss and Clint Hill.

Shaun Derry and Alejandro Faurlin were deployed in defensive midfield. Hogan Ephraim, Taarabt and Mackie occupied more advanced positions in front of the two holding players.

Icelandic international Helguson spearheaded the R's attack.

Possession was fairly even in the opening five minutes, though Rangers had the first notable attack when Taarabt's delicious pass with the outside of his foot found Orr wide on the right, though his sweeping cross was too close to Joe Murphy, who caught the ball with ease.

Taarabt was his usual self - causing the opposing defence all sorts of problems - and he was unlucky not to find the net when his beautifully struck free-kick from 25-yards out was tipped away for a corner.

The R's were playing some elegant and controlled possession football, switching the ball from right to left with relative ease - much to the delight of the vocal R's faithful.

Moments later, QPR went their closest yet to taking the lead. Taarabt was again in the thick of the play, bending in a pinpoint centre from a free-kick on the right that was diverted towards goal by a Scunthorpe defender, with Murphy scurrying across to excellently tip the ball away for a corner kick.

Rangers weren't made to wait too much longer for that opening strike, however, and they took a 17th minute lead from an unlikely source.

Taarabt played the architect, sending over a sweeping corner from the left that was expertly met by Orr, who leapt superbly to head the ball into the bottom right-hand corner of the net.

Just less than ten minutes later, QPR should have doubled their advantage in W12.

Taarabt and Orr combined well before the latter produced a devastating cross from the right onto the head of Helguson, whose nodded effort forced a stunning save from the Iron keeper.

It was all one-way traffic, with QPR fans especially marvelling in the individual technique of Taarabt, who was greeted with chants of 'he's just too good for you'.

Soon after, Scunthorpe created their only recognisable chance of the first half. Faurlin lost possession when under pressure in the middle of the park, before Jonathan Forte eventually found himself clean through on goal.

The striker had what seemed like an eternity of time before trying to dink an effort over the onrushing Kenny, but his shot went harmlessly over the crossbar.

Play then switched to the other end, where QPR deservedly doubled their lead ahead of the break in some style.

Taarabt found possession down the left and played a magnificent lobbed through pass for Helguson.

The Icelandic striker controlled the ball fantastically well with his first touch, before lobbing Murphy in immeasurable style with his second to put the Hoops in firm control.

As the second half got underway, the Iron were unfortunate not to reduce their arrears when Martyn Woolford swung at goal a free-kick that looked to be heading for the bottom right-hand corner from 25 yards, though Kenny was alert to tip the ball around his post to safety.

However, Rangers were soon back on the attack, and after Derry turned superbly in midfield, he sped at the United defence before smashing a low effort straight at the keeper.

Minutes later, the R's almost added a third strike.

Taarabt won a free-kick after being felled 30-yards out on the left-hand touchline before sending over a dangerous cross towards the back stick for Gorkss, who saw his headed effort clip the top of the bar on its way over the net.

QPR were knocking on the door, and when Helguson was awarded with a free-kick just short of the penalty box after he was pushed over, Taarabt's eventual free-kick was well held by Murphy.

How Rangers were not further in front was hard to believe, especially when they created arguably their greatest chance to net after half time.

The lively Ephraim took control of the ball out wide on the left, and when his in-swinging centre was met in the area by the unmarked Helguson, he could only nod wide of the goal.

Unbelievably Helguson was then gifted with an easier chance to add to the R's advantage.

However, it was a chance that he couldn't take. Ephraim and Taarabt's neat one-two set the former free down the left-hand channel, and when the QPR wing wizard found Helguson six yards from the target, he could only scoop an effort agonisingly over the net.

R's boss Warnock decided for freshen things up in the 74th minute, bringing on Akos Buzsaky for Taarabt, who was given a rapturous applause from the field of play for another outstanding display.

And it was Buzsaky who almost netted with his first few touches, taking possession of the ball on the left-hand edge of the box before his curling effort was tipped superbly to safety by the keeper.

QPR: Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry (Leigertwood 87), Taarabt (Buzsaky 74), Helguson (German 90), Faurlin, Mackie, Gorkss, Connolly, Ephraim.

Subs: Cerny, Clarke, Ramage, Parker.

Goals: Orr (17), Helguson (41)

Bookings: Taarabt (43)

Scunthorpe United: Murphy, McNulty (Byrne 82), Togwell, Woolford (Grant 76), O'Connor, Dagnall, Raynes, Forte, Wright, Nolan, Canavan.

Subs: Slocombe, Wright, Collins, McClenahan.

Referee: Mr G Salisbury

Attendance: 12, 046 QPR


Listen live to Matt Dean and George Kerr on The Iron Player

FULL-TIME: QPR 0 SCUN 2: United have been completely outclassed from about the second minute. I don't think Kenny had to make one difficult save this bleak August afternoon. The Iron might as well have played a Premiership team - the difference in class really was that stark. Joe Murhy did very well though, and I can say with great certainty that if he hadn't have had his seemingly magic gloves on then QPR would've scored a bucket full today.
Article continues

90 Min: We're into the five minutes of added time now, but this is one of those days where I think a minute would have sufficed really. I can't see United turning this game on its head any more or less than I can see Blackpool winning the Prem. this season.

Sub: Helguson off; Antonio German on.

88 Min: Alejandro Faurlin comes within a whisker of scoring what would have been a certain contender for the goal of the season award. He takes down a high ball just outside the area, turns on it while doing keepy-uppys and then smashes a venemous dipping volley at goal which goes just a little bit wide. That really was something even Wayne Rooney would be proud of.

Sub: The big centre-back Leigertwood comes on for QPR.

85 Min: This game continues to dwindle away. Maybe United will get one goal, but I can't see them getting two. Back to what is actually happening though, and Jamie Mackie has just wedged a shot at goal which Murphy has had to catch.

Sub: Byrne on for McNulty. I won't lie, I was expecting to see a cameo from Trent McClenahan today; but clearly that's not to be.

Sub: Bobby Grant comes on. I'm informed that he has an ability to conjure something up out of nothing, and that'd certainly be useful today - as even though The Iron don't deserve it really, a goal would nevertheless make the last few minutes nervous for QPR. Woolford is the player who leaves the pitch.

75 Min: For the second time today, Forte gets in behind the home defence. In the area he checks onto his left-foot, and tries to pass the ball into the far corner as it were; but Kenny saves. Woolford tries burst in and score the rebound, but Kenny gets to the temporrily loose ball first.

Sub: Taarabt withdrawn: he's done his job and has earned his rest. He gets a standing ovation, and is replaced by Buzsaky.

71 Min: Ephraim accelerates away from O'Connor on the wing (in fairness, O'Connor was busting a gut to get back with him but Ephraim had a head-start). He gets to the byline, and lays it across for Helguson; but Helguson hits over when it would have been easier to score.

67 Min: The United defence is divided into two by a long ball which is planted deep into the box from Hogan Ephraim. It's met at the back post by a free Helguson, but his header is pretty woeful and ends up deeper in the stand than a good few spectators.

64 Min: Michael O'Connor gets the ball in midfield and obviously thinks 'what the heck, I'll have a crack'. He powers a drive at goal which bounces up and down off the greasy surface, and it causes Paddy Kenny a problem or two. In fact, Kenny botches his save, and only manages to get a solitary hand to it which just about turns it behind.

62 Min: QPR win a free-kick about twenty-five or so yards out. It's curled towards Murphy's goal, but he's able to save.

57 Min: Another let off for Scunthorpe after Murphy and Raynes get in a tangle while trying to deal with a deep cross, meaning the ball runs for Helguson to slot home (which actually he doesn't manage - instead he swipes it wide) before the referee brings play back for a foul on Murphy by Helguson.

51 Min: Credit where it's due, United have looked better at the start of this half. As it stands though, QPR still haven't let in a single goal in the Championship this season. They're also highly likely to top the league at full-time, a fact that many of the reporters around here keep tediously repeating during the course of their match commentaries. Oh, and now their fans have started with the chant too ...

47 Min: A smart O'Connor, Woolford and Wright free-kick routine ends in a shot from distance by Martyn Woolford that comes very close to giving United a lifeline in this match. It was heading in from about twenty-five yards, had Paddy Kenny not bounded across his goal to tip it away.

45 Min: Togwell and O'Connor get us back underway. Let's hope for a better second half.

HALF-TIME: QPR 2 SCUN 0: I think that any United fan here today would be happy to see this game end now. There's a song that goes 'Things can only get better'; today has quite the opposite feeling surrounding it. Logic tells me that this is now about damage limitation.QPR have controlled practically every second of this half just gone, and only some fine Murphy goalkeeping means that the deficit is just two.
During half-time, QPR run a crossbar challenege competition, which involves covering the entire mouth of the goal with a plastic sheet so that no balls can fly into it. "United could do with one of them in the second half", someone sat near to me correctly asserts.
ATT: 12,406

45 Min: On a rare United attack, McNulty fizzes a shot wide.

42 Min: There's some confusion when Raynes and Taarabt collide in the box and the referee seems to point to the spot. Then he seems decides that Taarabt actually dived (for the second time today I might add) and after a mass confrontation play resumes with a United free-kick.

GOAL! QPR 2 SCUN 0: Heidar Helguson shows fantastic composure to firstly contol a long ball played into the box for him and then secondly slam it past the oncoming Murphy - and all without letting it touch the floor. Some of the football QPR are playing is a treat to watch.

33 Min: A mistake from one of the QPR back four gives the ball straight to Dagnall, who wastes little time in putting Forte in one-on-one. Forte buckles however, and when he tries to coolly chip the goalie he sees his effort go over the bar. This sounds really horrible, but it's hard to see United getting a better chance than that against a side as good as QPR.

27 Min: He might be playing for QPR, but Taarabt is simply a joy to watch today. He just received a standing ovation for taking on a couple of Scunny players (which including doing an audacious Cruyff turn around McNulty) before hitting a long shot at goal which deflected out for a corner.

23 Min: My internet has gone really slow again, explaining my lack of recent reportings. Anyhow, since the goal, QPR have dropped down a few gears, but I'd be lying if I said that's given United a way back into the game. To be honest, this feels a lot like Leicester or Sheffield Wednesday away last season (sorry to say it - it's just true). As I'm typing Helguson heads at Murphy from point-blank range. It was both a good save and bad miss.

GOAL! QPR 1 SCUN 0: This place goes mental as QPR finally get the goal that's been coming since the second minute. Taarabt puts in a corner which an unmarked Bradley Orr meets at the near post and manages to glance across the goal and in.

14 Min: In the next attack, Taarabt gets into the box and then goes down all-too-easily under a Woolford challenge. I think they call that penalty-hunting. Forunately the referee realises this, and waves away Taarabt's appeals.

13 Min: That metaphoric hook is very kind to Niall Canavan when he heads back towards his own goal when trying to clear a QPR cross. Instead of flying in though, Canavan is let off the aforementioned hook when Joe Murphy makes a wonderful save and keeps it at 0-0 - for now.

10 Min: Things are not looking all that great at the moment. The home team are spending way too much time on the ball; and United look nervous when in possession. Joe Murphy's taken note of this, and is now taking his time over getting the ball back into play from a goal-kick he has.

8 Min: United are rattled. Taarabt firstly strikes a free-kick towards the bottom corner which Murphy can only palm out for a corner. That's then floated into the box, and it takes seemingly forever for United to get it cleared.

6 Min: Matthew Connolly strikes wide from just outside the box after some good work from Taarabt. All things considered, he should have done better there I feel.

4 Min: Arguably the hottest property outside of the Premier League, Adel Taarabt, hooks a cross into the box. It's caught by Murphy with ease, but still manages to draw one of the most hyperbolic cheers I've ever heard.

2 Min: The Iron have started with a 4-4-2. O'Connor is on the right-wing, and the rest is pretty self-explanitary. United have put QPR under some early pressure too, which the home fans don't appreciate.

KICK-OFF: Is taken by the home side. A chorus of "We are QPR" bellows out from the packed stand behind the goal to my left.

Sam Togwell leads United out; but he's overshadowed just a little bit by the officials, who are wearing the most colourful shirts I've ever seen. They're sort of a blend of red, pink and orange, and they don't half stand out!

Two Championship games have already taken place today, with Leeds beating Millwall 3-1 and Coventry edging out Derby 2-1 at the Ricoh Arena. The kick-off countdown on the (very) big scoreboard says that were just ten minutes away from the game here.

And to make matters worse, there's a fully-grown man wearing a sombrero, waving a flag and blowing a horn right in-front of me (it could be worse I suppose though - at least it's not a vuvuzela); but to re-iterate, these are not good signs ...

The music playing here is getting rather tiring now. Hearing 'Wave your flag' is not a good omen, considering how it links in with what was a pretty woeful World Cup this summer. The speed that the editorial programme for this website is working at isn't doing much to improve my mood either! It's taken me literally forty minutes just to log-in to it!

When we arrived, we overheard some members of the London press talking in the press room, and they described this game as a potential banana-skin. That's positive, but having seen the teams United do look rather depleted: we're without Mirfin, Jones and Thompson (the match-winner here last year) which is not encouraging news in any way, shape or form. Resultantly, Niall Canavan and Michael Raynes will start in the middle of defence - Cliff Byrne is on a six-man bench.

QPR: Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry, Taarabt, Helguson, Faurlin, Mackie, Gorkss, Connolly, Ephraim.
Subs: Cerny, Leigertwood, Clarke, Buzsaky, Ramage, German, Parker.
SCUN: Murphy, McNulty, Togwell, Woolford, O'Connor, Dagnall, Raynes, Forte, J. Wright, Nolan.
Subs: Slocombe, A. Wright, Byrne, Grant, Collins, McLenahan.

Today's away trip is to QPR, London, so constitutes something of an adventurous day out from us fans point of view. Indeed, many will have got here by way of the Underground and other forms of London public transport, which to me always seem to have an aurora of exciting novelty about them. Of course, we're actually here for a football match though; a game which on paper, does not make reassuring reading for Scunny. The team we're up against, QPR, have made a cracking start in the league, winning two out of two and scoring seven goals without conceding. I guess they'll have to lose sometime though, and when you look at the stats the Iron have tended to do well in the capital in recent times. Scunthorpe

- Forty-Five Years Ago Today: QPR Now Under Jim Gregory and Starting a Relationship with the Allen Family, started their 1965/66 Season Disastrously!

- QPR Closed Door Friendly/Scrimmage With West Ham Will Reportedly be This Coming Tuesday (Not this past Week)

- Ex-QPR Youth Goalie, Liam O'Brien Set to Go Out On Loan From Portsmouth

- Bristol City Set for Bournemouth's Brett Pittman who turned down Blackpool

- Jamie Mackie Ranked #1 in the Championship (Seven QPR player ranked in top 40 of Championship)

- Twelve Years Ago Today: Nigel Quashie Left QPR (for the first time!)

- Thirty-Four Years Ago: QPR's Disatrous Home Start to the Season

- 2009/10 VIDEO: Chelsea Reserves Defeating QPR Reserves

- Putting Everything in Perspective: Wigan Minute of Silence Before Chelsea Game for Serviceman killed in Afghanistan

- Paul The Pscyhic Octopus Supports England 2018 World Cup Bid!

- As Part of "Non League Day" - Come Support Harrow

- World Blind Football Championships: It's England vs Brazil in the Semi-Final

- Premier League at Hysteria Pitch - The Mad World of the Premier League

- Stephen Ireland Blasts Manchester City

- Finding The Next FA Chairman: FA Playing Dangerous Game

- JNet Radio Monday night (August 23) from 9:00 Pm: "First QPR fans forum, with ex Chief Executive and fan Mark Devlin , Mark Flack and Pete Davies" - Call 020 89067777and emails studio@jnetradio.com - www.jnetradio.com

Blog Archive