- Two QPR Birthdays: Leighton James & Jamie Pollock!
- 12 Year Flashback: Gerry Francis Resigns as QPR Manager (for a second time)
- David Conn/The Guardian - Crock of gold remains a mirage for Leeds United. New owners need further investment but tell disillusioned fans they are in it for the long haul
This coming Tuesday: The Oxford Union Hosts Tony Fernandes
- Oxford Union: Event name: Tony Fernandes
Start date: 19/02/2013 18:00
BBC - Feb 14, 2013 - Birmingham City: Gianni Paladini 'still interested' in Blues
Prospective Birmingham City owner Gianni Paladini claims he is 'still interested' in the up-for-sale Championship club, despite reports that his Italian consortium have pulled out.
Negotiations between Paladini's consortium and Blues' parent company, Birmingham International Holdings Ltd, were understood to have broken down.
But Paladini told BBC Midlands Today: "I'm still interested.
"I've not spoken to anyone at the club but we're keeping our options open."
Blues have also twice been approached by a sports management company representing another consortium interested in purchasing the club, Birmingham International Holdings Limited (BIHL).
“We are still interested. I've just been trying to stay quiet since the transfer deadline passed at the end of January”
But, although he has had no recent contact with acting Blues chairman Peter Pannu, Paladini insists that he remains an interested party.
"I don't want to get into a slanging match with Peter Pannu," added Solihull-based Paladini. "But we are still interested.
"I've just been trying to stay quiet since the transfer deadline passed at the end of January."
Blues have failed to publish their financial figures for the past two years, while major shareholder Carson Yeung is awaiting trial in Hong Kong having been charged with money laundering.
There have been reports that Blues are close to going into administration, and they revealed last month that they were open to offers for any of their first-team players.
But young England international keeper Jack Butland's £3.5m sale to Stoke City has eased Blues' short-term financial situation.
Former QPR chairman Paladini first revealed his interest in Blues five months ago. And he is understood to have lodged a £30m offer in November...BBC
QPR Official Site
@OfficialQPR_KR 출시 / LAUNCHES
QPR Official Site
HARRY HAPPY WITH DUBAI TRIP
- On This Day: The Roger Morgan-Ian Morgan MatchOff - as Tottenham's New Signing Makes his Debut vs QPR...Two QPR Birthdays (Mick McGovern and Ernie Howe)...The QPR Staff Director of six and Seven Years ago
FERNANDES: STARS MUST SAVE QPR