QPR Report Twitter Feed

Monday, February 23, 2009

QPR Player Makes Team of The Week....Snippet Q&A With Hogan Ephraim

-
-- Visit the new QPR Report Messageboard: A combination of quasi-blog and messageboard, where the focus is solely on QPR and football-in-general. No politics; no cliques; no "latest films;" "favorite foods;" or "most attractive women." Just QPR; QPR Nostalgia; and football: QPR Report Messageboard! - Articles Updated Throughout The Day: Additional Old QPR Photos---Ref for Cardiff---Di Carmine Interviewed---Premier League Rejecting Wage Cap--- Fan Role in Selecting New Strip (Not QPR!)---Premier League Fears Web Pirates


Congratulations to Wayne Routledge: Football League's Championship Team of the Week


[One of the more empty posts on this blog!]


Football League - 45 SECONDS WITH HOGAN EPHRAIM


If you were manager of the club, who would you sign?


Lionel Messi - he is the best player around

Best mate(s) in football?

Ryan Smith at Southampton and Elliot Omozusi at Fulham

Room mate on tour?


Dexter Blackstock

Best goal you've ever scored?

My first-ever goal for Colchester against Barnsley - I took on three or four players and scored.

Best stadium you've played at?

Either Hampden Park or Stamford Bridge

Your house is on fire…what one thing do you save?

My football manager game. I play it as Manchester United

If you weren't a footballer, what would you be doing?

I'd be a singer. I'm into music.

What is your golf handicap?

I tried golf, but I'm terrible at it

Life after football?

Hopefully, I will have a good life in football so afterwards I can just chill out a little bit

Interesting fact we don't know about you?

I was born on Arsenal's doorstep but I'm a Manchester United fan

Best freebie you've ever had?

Anton Ferdinand got me a phone when I'd just got into the West Ham team.

Pro Evo or FIFA?

Pro Evo

Who's the worst dresser at your club?

Samuel Di Carmine is shocking

Football League

Blog Archive