QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Holloway's Lavish Praise for Kevin Gallen

-
Ian Holloway - This is Plymouth18 January 2007
NEW SIGNINGS CAN HELP CLUB REALISE DREAM

You will have probably noticed that we've been busy over the past few days bringing in some new players to the club.
I am absolutely delighted with our signings and believe they will help this club progress to where I want it to go - the Premiership.
I brought in two really good Hungarian players - a midfielder, Peter Halmosi (pictured above) and Krisztian Timar, who plays in defence.
I must also praise Gary Penrice, who brought me DVDs of the two Hungarians, which prompted me to bring them over here.
I am equally delighted that I was able to persuade Kevin Gallen to join us on loan until the end of the season.
He's a real diamond and I can't believe I've got him.
He was with me at my old club QPR and I still don't reckon we've seen the best of him.
He's only 31 and can play as a striker or in centre midfield and has years in front of him.
He had a bug overnight on Friday and really wasn't well when he made his debut for us at Norwich City.
But he insisted he would play - that's Kevin for you, he's such a great bloke and as I've said, he's still got much, much more to offer
....
That's changing now, which is want I wanted to happen as I am a great believer in team spirit and trying to build a happy club.This is Plymouth

Blog Archive