QPR Report Twitter Feed

Monday, March 30, 2009

Blackstock Surprised QPR Loaned Him to Nottingham Forest

-
- Visit the "cutting-edge" QPR Report Messageboard : For a combination of articles and discussion only on QPR and football; along with old QPR photos and videos. ALL perspectives welcome! - [Posting/Registration Details]

- See Various Old QPR Videos from 1921 and 1923 and 1948 and 1967 and 1969 and 1970!

Nottingham Forest Official Site - -Dexter Rarin' To Go
- New City Ground striker Dexter Blackstock can't wait to play his part in Nottingham Forest's Championship survival fight.
- The on-loan Queens Park Rangers goalscorer took part in his first Forest training session today and revealed:
- "I just want to do everything I can to help the club out of the situation they are in.
- "We've got six very important games coming up, starting with a huge match against Barnsley on Saturday, and we have to get something from that.
- "But from what I know about Forest there is more than enough quality at the club for us to get out of trouble.
- "I'm just happy to be given the opportunity to come here, play games and hopefully play my part in what is such a vital time for the club."
- Blackstock, who has signed until the end of the season with Rangers having no recall on him, added: "It's purely a loan move at the moment. There has been speculation about it being made permanent but everyone will have to take a look at that again in the summer.
- "I was a little bit surprised that Rangers allowed me to come out on loan, particularly with Heidar Helguson being out injured, but I am very happy to be at Forest and want to do my very best for them
...." Nottingham Forest

Blog Archive