QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ex-QPR: Breaker & Penrice, Holloway & Bulpin all at Plymouth

-
Plymouth Official Site-Holloway on Penrice & Breaker
"GARY Penrice has settled into his new role as chief scout at Argyle with great ease.
Manager Ian Holloway was delighted to have him at Home Park on Tuesday to work with the centre-forwards but Penrice will be based in Bristol for the majority of the time.
Des Bulpin has been helping Holloway with training and Tim Breacker is expected to arrive on Wednesday to complete the Argyle coaching team.
"He (Penrice) was here on Tuesday but you can't live in Plymouth and be the best chief scout because you would be worn out," said Holloway.
"He will be based up there but he has all the videos of our games this season because he needs to look at our centre-forwards, which he has always done for me.
"Des is helping me on the training ground and Tim has agreed, and will be starting next Wednesday, which is music to my ears."
Penrice has already compiled a list of potential targets for Holloway and, should Argyle pick up any injuries, the manager may be referring to that list.
"Penny has done fantastic for me already," said Holloway.
"I am sure I could borrow the people he has identified and they would not be any worse than what I have already got, and that is all I can ask.
"He has done a fantastic job in less than a week."
Breacker will complete the coaching structure Holloway has been yearning for since arriving at Argyle a couple of months ago.
"Tim will be coming in as a member of staff," said Holloway.
"We will have to look at the title but he will be based down here.
"Every one of my staff; I would take people on their say-so and that is why managers get staff they can work with and trust.
"It is about their opinions on players and all my coaching staff go out scouting as well..."
Plymouth -

Blog Archive