QPR Report Twitter Feed

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Holloway's Comments re QPR Included in BBC's Quotes of the Week

-
Iam Holloway's Comments about QPR Included in BBC "Quotes of the Week"

"I was starved of cash, lost my chief scout, wasn't allowed to make decisions about the team. Then they threw me out and chucked me in the garden after five years. I thought it was unfair. I'm glad today's over because I shouldn't be sweating up in the paddock and today I was rather too lathered up for a horse of my experience."

Also included in BBC "Quotes of the Week, Holloway..

When you're a manager it's a case of have suitcase will travel. And I certainly didn't want to travel with my trousers down."
Plymouth boss Ian Holloway. Not quite sure what he's talking about, but who cares?

BBC "Quotes of the Week"

Blog Archive