QPR Report Twitter Feed

Friday, August 25, 2006

Northampton's Jerome Watt on QPR Game "I felt we were the better team..."

-
Northampton Official Site

Jerome enjoyed Carling Cup run out

Jerome Watt was a very happy man after scoring his first Cobblers goal in his first appearance.
"It was great to score a goal on my debut and I really enjoyed it," he said.
"There was no pass on for me and when I got the ball the play opened up in front of me and I fancied my chances of scoring.
"I struck it well and I thought that if it bounced the keeper would not get there and that was the case. The Gaffer told me to make an impact when I went on and hopefully I did that.
"I would love to stay here on a more permanent basis and hopefully the Gaffer and I can sort things out.
"I can play either wide left or wide right and I am happy to do a job wherever the Gaffer asks me to play.
"I had a ligament injury two years ago and it has been a struggle but I am fit now and hopefully I can kick on from here. I just want to play as much football as possible and see where we go from here.
"I thought we played really well on Tuesday night. I felt we were the better team and deserved better than to lose."
Northampton

Blog Archive