QPR Report Twitter Feed

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Penrice and Breaker Set to Join Holloway at Plymouth

-
Plymouth Official Site Announcement

IAN Holloway's back-room team at Argyle will be completed next month when coaches Gary Penrice and Tim Breacker finalise their moves from Queens Park Rangers.

The two have been in limbo since the Pilgrims' new manager himself was put on gardening leave by Rangers' chairman Gianni Paladini towards the end of last season.

However, that situation is set to be resolved, and Holloway believes that Argyle will benefit from the input of his trusted lieutenants.

"They've both got to go back to QPR for their deals to be settled but they have agreed their contracts with us," said Holloway. "That's vital for me, and vital for us.

"Hopefully, they will be starting on September 1, providing their negotiations go okay with Gianni Paladini, which I'm sure they will.

"All I've been doing is trying to get my staff, my players - hopefully those two situations will be sorted in the next couple of days. I'm delighted."
FIFA 07

Plymouth

Blog Archive