QPR Report Twitter Feed

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bignot Leaves QPR...But Has Not Yet Signed for Another Club

-
QPR Official Site BIGNOT DEPARTS
Fans favourite Marcus Bignot has left Queens Park Rangers Football Club and has entered into negotiations with two unnamed Clubs.
The ever-popular defender, who skippered the side to Championship survival under the guidance of John Gregory last season, made 193 appearances in all competitions for the R's during his two spells in West London.
Speaking on his departure, Bignot told www.qpr.co.uk: "I'm disappointed to be leaving QPR, but I do so with many fond memories.
he promotion party at Hillsborough is a day I will remember for the rest of my life, while it was also tremendously satisfying to skipper the side to Championship survival last season.
"I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here and I wish the Club, and its fantastic fans, every success in the future. You are the Rangers boys, stand up and make some noise."
The Club would like to place on the record its thanks to Marcus for his contribution to Queens Park Rangers Football Club and wish him all the best for a successful future. QPR

Blog Archive