QPR Report Twitter Feed

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ince Says Doesn't Want QPR Job...Harford Says He Does

-
Milton Keynes Citizen - Ince hits out at Dons exit talk By Jon Boyle
MK DONS boss Paul Ince has rubbished speculation linking him with the vacant QPR manager's job, and rapped: "It's disruptive to what we're trying to do here."
National reports this week suggest Ince is the man Rangers chairman Gianni Paladini has earmarked to lift the London strugglers off the foot of the Championship.
But Ince – who guided table-topping MK to their sixth straight victory with a 2-1 win over Bradford City on Saturday – insists he has unfinished business at the Dons.
Ince told the Citizen: "Someone is in a job and they obviously look at managers who are doing OK and just put two and two together and put it in the papers.
"And all of a sudden you just get speculation about nothing really.
"We're trying to do a job here – we don't need speculation like that to disrupt what we're trying to do at this club...."
. Milton Keynes Citizen

MICK HARFORD - Setanta/Ben Blackmore - Harford targets QPR job
".... "If they offered me the job I would definitely accept it,” he said. "I can only affect the football side of it though, and I'm philosophical about it.
"If we play like we did (against Norwich) I will have an opportunity to get the job, and if I don't then someone else will.
"I like QPR and I will do the best for them and try and get some victories and get us out of the mess we're in at the moment.
“I will give my all for as long as I'm here and if that's long-term that's great."
When asked if he knew of the potential identity of Gregory’s successor, Harford commented: “I’ve no idea.”... Setanta

Blog Archive