QPR Report Twitter Feed

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

QPR's Latest Signing: West Ham's Hogan Ephraim

-
QPR Official Site - EPHRAIM SIGNS
Queens Park Rangers Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of attacking midfielder Hogan Ephraim.
The highly-rated West Ham United winger, who spent three months on loan in W12 earlier this season, has joined for an undisclosed fee, penning a three-and-a-half year contract.
Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Ephraim expressed his delight at the move, commenting: "I'm so pleased to be back here.
"I really enjoyed my time here on loan earlier this season and when the Club showed an interest in offering me a permanent deal, I was made up.
"It's a great time to be at QPR. Big things are going to happen here - the new owners are very ambitious."
Ephraim added: "It has been a nightmare watching the Rangers results on Soccer Saturday in the last few weeks, because I just want to be playing football.
"The last minute goal at Plymouth was a real choker for the lads, but the result against Watford showed just what this group of players are capable of.
"Things appear to be improving under the new Manager and I can't wait to get started."
The 19 year-old, who made 13 appearances in all competitions for the R's during his first spell in W12, scoring two goals, instantly adhered himself to the QPR faithful, with his trademark celebration of pretending to shoot a basketball into a Hoop earning him the vocal backing of the R's support.
"That's just something me and my mates do when we're out and my girlfriend was in the crowd when I scored my first goal at Loftus Road, so I knew she'd appreciate it," added Ephraim.
"There's a few more in the locker too, so I can't wait to start finding the back of the net."
Ephraim will wear squad number 25. QPR

QPR OFFICIAL SITE IN PROFILE: HOGAN EPHRAIM
Nineteen year-old winger Hogan Ephraim signed a three-and-a-half year contract with QPR in January 2008.
The diminutive winger, who is considered one of the countries brightest young prospects, is a graduate of the West Ham United academy.
Ephraim made a solitary substitute's appearance for the Hammers during the 2005/06 season, before being named as an unused replacement in West Ham's defeat to Italian side Palermo in the UEFA Cup, first round, second leg tie in September 2006.
A regular at various junior levels for the Three Lions, Ephraim was sent out on loan to Colchester United to gain some much-needed first team experience last season.
The pacy attacker made 21 appearances in all competitions, scoring once, against Barnsley.
Ephraim joined QPR on a similar loan deal on the eve of the 2007/08 season and went on to make 13 appearances, scoring two goals.
QPR

Also Wikipedia/Hogan Ephraim Profile

Blog Archive