QPR Report Twitter Feed

Monday, July 14, 2008

Interviews with Ex-QPR World (and QPR-Supporting) Billy Rice and Ex-QPR's Les Ferdinand

-
Another interesting interview from Vital Football/QPR with Ex-QPR World's Billy Rice - Billy Rice Interviewed - Part I


And an "Official" site interview with Les Ferdinand (who says nothing unexpected!)

QPR Official Site SIR LES SPEAKS: PART ONE
Les Ferdinand is 'backing Rangers all the way' to win promotion to the top-flight of English Football.
Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk at the launch of Setanta's Premiership fixtures for the 2008/09 campaign, 'Sir Les' as he's affectionately known to R's fans, revealed his thoughts on the new era in W12.
"The one thing that I left here with on the final game of the season, as we stood here and watched West Brom lift the Championship, was the reaction of Flavio Briatore," he said.
"I went into the Director's Lounge afterwards and Briatore said to me 'that's going to be us next season' and that tells me everything I need to know.
"The investors mean business and there's no way they've come here just for a laugh; they're serious about this Club and you could tell that in the way they supported the lads that afternoon.
"I wholeheartedly want QPR to win it next season and I'll be backing them the whole way, no doubt about it."
Tomorrow on www.qpr.co.uk, we'll bring you Ferdinand's exclusive thoughts on the appointment of Iain Dowie, as well as his views on the current QPR squad. QPR

Blog Archive