QPR Report Twitter Feed

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Scott Sinclair Praises QPR - "I had a really great time at QPR...a really good group of lads"

-
Scott Sinclair on QPR Chelsea vs QPR Programme

"[QPR are] definitely not a relegation team. I don't think they'll go down. They have qualities in the team and a good manager who is bringing in good people. If they keep on improving, they can maybe even go up to the Premier League.
"It helps that they can go out and buy the players they need, obviously, because then they can look after the long-term future of the club as well.If they keep steadily improving, they can only go upwards.

"I had a great time at QPR, they were a really good group of lads and made me feel really welcome.
"I spoke to Michael Mancienne before I went and he told me it was a great club to be at, that they're moving forward and they really needed a winger...It was a short stay for me and my month there flew by..."

De Canio seemed like a good manager. He seems to have come in to play good football, not just hoof it up the pitch like a lot of Championship teams do - there's a different style of play from the Premier League to the Championship, but he has his own style and he's come in to try and change the set-up at QPR and they can only build from that..." From the Chelsea progamme vs QPR

Blog Archive