QPR Report Twitter Feed

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Joe Kinnear - "I was linked with the QPR job by people down there but there is no interest in it from my side..."

-
Don't recall seeing his name mentioned with regards to the recent QPR vacancy

Joe Kinnear Speaking re His Newcastle Future

Sporting Life- KINNEAR READY TO HELP ASHLEY
"....Kinnear revealed yesterday his Newcastle future could be sorted one way or another after United's visit to Chelsea on November 22.
Yet with job vacancies, such as the post at Queens Park Rangers opening up, Kinnear is naturally becoming a candidate for other jobs.
Yet he insisted he remains committed to the cause on Tyneside.
He said: "I was linked with the QPR job by people down there but there is no interest in it from my side.
"Nothing else has crossed my mind but being successful here
.
"I still want to be successful no matter what happens at Newcastle.
"And I have never been frightened to make decisions. If I didn't have that attitude there would be no point in being here." Sporting Life

Blog Archive